2013年10月17日星期四

How to raise C's to A's? How to keep A's? I'm desperate.?

  • college school
  • life experience college
  • home study college
  • open study college
  • college grade scale
  • college grade calculator
  • debit card loans till payday
  • money till payday
Hi I am in 10th grade and i had A's till the 3rd week of school. Things just went downhill from then.


Right now my grades are:


English Acc II: B- (80.34%)

Spanish II: B+ (88.14%)

Chemistry: C- (72.7%)

Alg II/Trig: C+ (79.73%)

AP euro: A- (91.28%).


The sad thing is, I actually TRY. but i feel like i could do better. i am just hating life right now!!

I'm the type of person that studies my frikin *** off for a chem test and ends up getting a 71% because the questions on the test were so hard. Last night i stayed up till 2:30 AM to study for a math test. I took it today and i feel like i got a 77%. ugh.


HOW DO I RAISE MY GRADES?!?!?!?!!? Freshman year was terrible (3.2 GPA) and it is VITAL for me to get straight A's this year to get into the university i want(USC)!!!!!! I am also on a varsity sport team at my school and we don't get back home till like 7:30~8 pm!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me some good advice on how to RAISE my grades quickly? and how to MAINTAIN A's till report cards???


These bad grades are really holding me down on my social life. My parents don't want me to go to any parties, hangout with my boyfriend, shop, go to homecoming, etc until i get my grades up. i'm just really worried because sometimes I actually try to get a good grade when i end up with a bad one. it really saddens me when i have C's and D's. ugh. please give me good advice. i am desperate!!

How to raise C's to A's? How to keep A's? I'm desperate.?

没有评论:

发表评论