2013年10月17日星期四

Would a private investigator be able to help with this (see detail below)?

  • free blood bank
  • buy a dedicated server
  • home owner warranty
Would a P.I. be able to look into the following:


1. Identify the SS number of a previous owner of the home in which I currently reside


2. Determine whether a bank is presently in communication with the previous owner


3. Determine any other issues related to the communication (between previous owner and bank).


Details -


I have a warranty deed and title on my home.


I refinanced the property 2 years ago. At the time of refinancing, the previous owner (not the person from whom I bought the property) received a notice from a bank at my address indicating that he had been declined for a home equity loan.


I was able to purchase an owner's title policy, but would like to determine whether the previous owner is actually in communication with the bank.


I find it odd that the home equity notice came at the same time as the period in which I was involved in a refinance.


I would like to see what a PI can do to gather the information should I ever need it.


Again, could a PI be helpful in this situation?


Thank you in advance.

Would a private investigator be able to help with this (see detail below)?

没有评论:

发表评论