2013年10月17日星期四

*long winded* is my boss acting unfairly?

  • work related injuries
  • work order software
  • office administration courses
  • contract administration courses
  • mortgage note sellers
I started a new job about 6 and a half months ago

When I started the job I didn't get asked any medical history questions or if I was currently on any medication.

I hardly had an induction! I've not been given a contract, like most that I work with.

My medical history is pretty complicated. I have osteoarthritis and I'm currently under diagnosis for a thyroid problem.

However I have not taken a single day sick with it. And they do not know about it either.

I've just come back from 2 weeks holiday and had a doctors appointment where I've been put on antidepressants. The doctor thought it best I take some time off to get my head straight and the medication working so has signed me off for 2 weeks with 'low mood'


I dropped my sick note in this morning and the person I gave it to rolled there eyes snatched the note and told me to leave.

I've also been told that everyone at work is now aware I'm signed off and they know what with.

Was my manager allowed to disclose that information?

Am I in a position where I could be sacked?
  • Additional Details
  • I work in a members club as bar staff.

    There are 2 people in the office. We have no HR department and there are only about 7 full time people there.

  • *long winded* is my boss acting unfairly?

    没有评论:

    发表评论