2013年10月17日星期四

I have a New York Whole Life policy and a friend wants me to change to Trans-america to an IUL policy?

  • auto insurance company
  • car insurance company
  • company insurance
  • how to save money on insurance
  • save money on home insurance
  • how to insurance companies make money
  • universal life insurance
  • aussie life insurance
I have been paying on a whole life policy for a year not which means the cash surrender value is nothing and I'm somewhat familiar with the 1035 exchange. Will I loose my money or most of it if I roll from new york life to trans-america? New york offers a better guaranteed rate but trans-american's non-guarantee is quite larger and being based off the S&P 500 I feel very comfortable with that...What should I do? Any input and would help.

I have a New York Whole Life policy and a friend wants me to change to Trans-america to an IUL policy?

没有评论:

发表评论