2013年10月26日星期六

Managers at job say it's "not their responsibility" to find others to work shifts?

  • meaning of work force
  • tax credit number
  • morning depression
I've been feeling horrible for the past 3 days. I even threw up yesterday. I wasn't able to get off of work this morning from 7-12 at the horse farm I work at. My managers always say it's not their responsibility to find coverage for me, yet the office manager texted me for a month straight in August asking if I could fill in each Friday afternoon shift. I said yes each time. And now they can't help me find coverage?


I'm really not feeling well still and trying to find coverage for my shift tomorrow morning (7am-12pm). Asked my office manager if she could ask a girl (I don’t have her number) if she could cover me. Manager said, "I'll give you her number. So you can ask. And you need to go to the dr today if you're feeling that bad."


I don't understand why they can ask me for favors but I can't call in sick once !

Managers at job say it's "not their responsibility" to find others to work shifts?

没有评论:

发表评论