2013年10月7日星期一

A friendly Nigerian man has contacted me with an investment idea?

  • money investment options
  • highest paid engineers
  • military friendly colleges
A nice chap who lives in Nigeria has contacted me. He has won the lottery in Nigeria, but because they pay a ludicrous 36% tax on winnings, and we pay nothing, he wants me to claim the money in the UK and pay him 80% and I keep 15%. Therefore his 'tax' is 15%, which is my split, and instead of 64% he keeps 36%


Now, all good so far. He's won £2'800'000, so I've quite my job in anticipation of this £420'000 bonanza


There is one small issue. International lottery wins involve a small amount of red tape. So we have to spend £8'000 on solicitors fees. I paid him £4'000 and he paid the rest. Then, as it took longer than expected, we had another bill, this time for £28'000. He had no more money, so I sent it. The latest bil is £36'000. I am beginning to wonder if it's worth it. He's apologised profusely, and has said I can have 25% of the winnings now. What should I do?
  • Additional Details
  • I meant 85, not 80

  • A friendly Nigerian man has contacted me with an investment idea?

    没有评论:

    发表评论