2013年10月19日星期六

Accounting help really needed?

  • online cash income
  • quick cash loan
During 2010, Diaz Corporation had net income of $41,000. Included on its income statement were depreciation expense of $2,300 and amortization expense of $300. During the year, Accounts Receivable increased by $3,400, Inventories decreased by $1,900, Prepaid Expenses decreased by $200, Accounts Payable increased by $5,000, and Accrued Liabilities decreased by $450.


what do I do and how do I do it I got 39,250 which is wrong so I have no idea what I am doing please help!!!
  • Additional Details
  • when I tried to get the answer I got 39250 which i thought was the Determine net cash flows from operating activities using the indirect method. which is what im trying to do. how do I Determine net cash flows from operating activities using the indirect method.

  • Accounting help really needed?

    没有评论:

    发表评论