2013年10月7日星期一

Are benefits available to those working on minimum wage living alone in high cost areas (such as London)?

  • travel money supermarket
  • algebra 2 online course
  • social media course
  • money transfer to india
  • how to make money in stocks
  • pmp exam cost
Hey, I'm gonna be moving to London soon, and I'm really very worried about how thinly stretched my money is going to be throughout the month. Even working a good £4 or £5 above the minimum wage the cost of living is still absolutely insane, as I'm going to be having to pay around £600 per month on rent and of course then there's all the other costs such as food etc.


I worked out after taking out food and necessities ( and not even being generous with the figures) I'm still only going to be left with around £250 per month to myself, which is going to have to pay for non-essentials, ie. Clothes, haircuts, travel out of hours, and of course a much needed couple of pints after the end of a long week.


It's not that I need much money to help me, and tbh I would probably be just able to scrape by, but not to live comfortably at all.


Any info would be great, cheers.

Are benefits available to those working on minimum wage living alone in high cost areas (such as London)?

没有评论:

发表评论