2013年10月26日星期六

Are some customers too talkative ? what more you want?

  • business service provider
  • business incorporation service
  • home care business
  • home health care business
  • personal business cards
  • working mum
Some people just don't understand business is not personal; most of of us service workers are there to do a job. We deal with hundreds a day. We don't time for chatter, by giving us payment and leaving makes the process better for the customer. our supervisors are trying to write us up or terminate us, most service people are under pressure to doing our job as it is with 99.99% accuracy is expected by customers and company, plus you are not the only person in line.



In an ideal setting to us that you be in and out. do not ask me how I'm doing or do I like my job?(I’m just here to make living)the same reason why you are working. speaking in my mind ( I don't care how your day is going or care if you exist or not. my job is to say how can I help you and thank you at the end that's all I owe a customer. I’m not giving you a cheesy has a good day because you do not care about my day, so why should I care about yours. It’s a job.it is that simple?

Are some customers too talkative ? what more you want?

没有评论:

发表评论