2013年10月2日星期三

Are these online money making sites good or fraud?

  • o2 money card
  • wire money online with credit card
  • wb bank card
  • us bank credit card processing
  • how to save money in a bank account
  • free trial credit report
  • input keyword
I'm not here to sell you anything <.<even tho I want a referral anyways. Those sites are false any site that claims they can get you to make this much a month is false. Except keyword academy They don't claim to make you money they will teach you how you can make money and no it will take hard work and determination you can't give up halve way they will teach you what you need to know to make money online. How to set up a site getting back links trafficking . I'm not using keyword I kinda got distracted p.s u have a free trial for 30 days and can cancel. Now if your like me and don't trust them then here is how how you can get the program for free without spending a dime or being afraid that they will bill you. Go make a papal account then go to entropay.com its a virtual creditcard you sign up and when it says input money click bank then put other and put in a random bank name then for the amount put 20.00 n u will be given a virtual creditcard with ur own credit card number and cvc its a great way to cheat the system then sign up for keyword academy with the pay pal u get a free trial offer and never have to worry about canceling Ur subscription since you can keep doing this over and over again for FREE! lol i did this to get a free netflix trial..... OK I got super off topic. One site I can account for that isn't fraud is cashcrate I'm not trying to reffer you but if you need more info pm me and I will be glad to tell you all about it . p.s try that entropay and pay pal combo n u will be amazed at how it works and laugh at the system on how easy it is to exploit.

2 years ago

Are these online money making sites good or fraud?

没有评论:

发表评论