2013年10月2日星期三

Can I get fired from this situation?

  • best online work
  • black friday camcorder
okay so I have a part-time job, i'm supposed to be on-call along with having a regular schedule, and I even came into work today and double checked my schedule and it only said I was scheduled for friday and saturday night. but my boss just called me JUST NOW, and he's like, "WHAT'S THE MATTER? WHY ARE YOU NOT AT WORK?" and I was like "I came and I checked the schedule today, to see if I was supposed to work tonight. and it said I was only supposed to work on friday and saturday." and he's like, "Okay. you either come in right now, or this is your last warning, next time you miss work without a proper reason, you will be terminated with no exceptions. you should have asked one of the other managers."


so now i'm sitting here like..... what just happened.... and I for sure as hell ain't goin in tonight cause it's an overnight shift and I was miscing all day, tired as ***, anyways back to my srs business... is this even legal? can I get terminated like this? I even checked the ****ing schedule two hours ago. what do i do
  • Additional Details
  • lol ignore my second paragraph, I just copied and pasted my thread from my forum board, but this is actually a serious question.

  • Can I get fired from this situation?

    没有评论:

    发表评论