2013年10月19日星期六

Can we sue my husbands boss for neglect ?

  • online ad posting work
  • work online
  • all wheel drive
  • contract administration courses
my husbands boss is neglecting my husband, my husband was hired from a contractor from charter and he was giving a van that he pays 100 a week for, the van exhaust pip was leaking carbon monoxide into the van witch was slowly making him sick, he fixed it the cheapest way he could for 2004 and that still didn't fix the problem,well the van finally died on Wednesday morning and now they are trying to put him in a van that the tail lights don't work and my husband refuses to drive it, then they tried to give him another van that has a flat tire and overheats another guy he works with stopped driving the van and his boss got him a new working van, that employee is driving with no licence and he skips out on work every other week for 3-5 days at a time and still got to go to work and he got a new van, are we able to sue him?

sorry for the long explanation was trying to get as detailed as i could

Can we sue my husbands boss for neglect ?

没有评论:

发表评论