2013年10月25日星期五

Closing eBay case before receiving the replacement?

  • ebay seller tools
  • order credit score
  • receive payments online
  • emails received
I ordered an item on eBay on September 2, since I never received it, I opened a case on October 8 (obviously, after contacting the seller who never took the situation seriously). The seller offered me a replacement (which I accepted), but he is asking me to close the case in order to send me the item...


If I close the case and then I don't receive my item, what will happen? Is there an eBay rule that says that the buyer should close the case in order to receive the item?


If I don't have to close the case, what should I tell the seller?


Again, if there is not a rule for closing the case before receiving the replacement, can I tell him that I will close the case AFTER receiving my replacement?


Thanks and sorry for my bad English.

Closing eBay case before receiving the replacement?

没有评论:

发表评论