2013年10月6日星期日

Company secretary course?

  • legal secretary course
  • biology course
  • distance learning course
  • employee schedule software
  • negotiation skill
Dear friends I ma 40 years old banker working 8 to 8 .But i want to do Company Secretary Course but i have heard that it is one of the toughest courses.hear by i want some guidance from those that at the age of 40 years and with such hectic schedule can i do this course . Please give me solution .
  • Additional Details
  • my qualification is b.com n completed C A I I B both parts
  • Respected members /friends i ve gone through the syllabus but here by i just want to know will it be wise decision to go for this course n i want to know that with my hectic schedule should i go for it or will it be wasting time n money.

  • Company secretary course?

    没有评论:

    发表评论