2013年10月12日星期六

Credit Card Debt 5 years old - Can they still sue? MO?

  • take credit card payments
  • balance transfer credit card
  • tesco credit card
  • bad credit debt
  • bad credit debt consolidation
I have a credit card debt that has been hanging out there and on my credit report for 5 years now. It is with an attorney, they sent me a letter about 3 years acting as if they were about to sue. I sent them a debt validation letter and did not hear back from them until about a year and half ago.. What they sent me is some stupid thing they typed up themselves w/account number and debt amount. Now still nothing. Account says closed on my credit report for both the creditor and the collection attorney. I assume nothing will happen. However, don't they have to provide the original copy of my signed agreement with the original creditor?



Second thing I want to mention is I did get sued over a debt a year and half ago and it was dismissed w/predjudice. I am currently having this removed off my credit report. Equifax deleted it 1 day after my dispute request.


Can I also dispute this debt that is over 5 years old or will that trigger them to engage with me again. I want this off my report. It's not gonna get paid.


I'm in Missouri.

Credit Card Debt 5 years old - Can they still sue? MO?

没有评论:

发表评论