2013年10月9日星期三

Do I actually need this a level in maths?

  • masters degree in business administration
  • master degree in business management
  • business finance loans
  • a level courses
  • gcse maths tutor
Well I took maths at a level along with business, ict and economics, but I find it reeeeeally hard, and I looked at the units in the textbook and I can't see anything that I would need in the type of job I want to do. I would like to do something in finance in business so I know I need to be good with numbers but none of the a level syllabus that I've seen is like that? And would it matter much as I'm planning on going to university to get a degree anyway? Would it be a good idea to swap it for financial studies because I see no point in taking a hard subject that I find boring.. Thanks

Do I actually need this a level in maths?

没有评论:

发表评论