2013年10月21日星期一

Does paying the new healthcare tax/fee mean I'm covered?

  • expat health insurance
  • health insurance for individuals
  • inexpensive health insurance
  • disability income insurance
  • low income health insurance
  • low income insurance
  • company formation agent
Please, no political rants. I am looking for real information, not opinions. I understand people will be assessed a 1% tax/fee for not carrying insurance once the PPACA is in full swing. I was looking up insurance rates for my wife and I for 2014 and they are ridiculous!!! We are very healthy 30 year olds and there is no way I'm paying those exorbitant prices if I can avoid it. Our combined pre tax income is 130k/year.

If we forgo insurance and pay the government fee, does it mean we are covered?

Does paying the new healthcare tax/fee mean I'm covered?

没有评论:

发表评论