2013年10月10日星期四

Ending inventory using the conventional retail method?

  • retail inventory management
  • inventory retail
  • android input method
I have attached a screenshot of my work. I only post AFTER attempting and after I only have 1 attempt left to receive credit. Thanks for your help!


Boyne Inc. had beginning inventory of $13,700 at cost and $28,700 at retail. Net purchases were $147,850 at cost and $175,000 at retail. Net markups were $11,700; net markdowns were $9,000; and sales revenue was $157,200. Compute ending inventory at cost using the conventional retail method.



Ending inventory using the conventional retail method?

http://d.yimg.com/hd/answers/i/3aa565d90…
  • Additional Details
  • Please ignore the numbers on the FAR RIGHT. I was using numbers from an example to make sure I was getting the excel formulas right. I forgot to delete them!

  • Ending inventory using the conventional retail method?

    没有评论:

    发表评论