2013年10月26日星期六

How bad are adverse credit motgages?

  • bad credit secured loan lenders
  • applying for a credit card
  • applying for credit card
  • secured loan adverse credit
  • high cost mortgages
  • no fee mortgages
Okay so the situation is that my credit isn't very good, however I am looking to get a fairly small mortgage of about £50,000 although I can afford a deposit of around £15,000. I have applied for a mortgage through the AIB although I fully expect to be turned down, I earn a decent wage and don't really have huge outgoings, its just that dodgy credit rating I have. I have read a little about these so called adverse credit mortgages where they want a bigger deposit and have a much higher interest rate, I would be willing to do this for a few years until I can get a half decent mortgage, however I am very suspicious of these type of mortgages as there doesn't seem to be a whole lot known about them.


Can anybody give me a bit of advice or even recommend a company that I could go to, I live in Northern Ireland if that makes a difference.

How bad are adverse credit motgages?

没有评论:

发表评论