2013年10月14日星期一

How can I get a credit card?

  • interest credit card
  • online credit card processing
  • apply online for credit card
  • score credit
  • repairing credit score
  • cheapest credit score
  • secured loan adverse credit
  • credit consolidation loan
  • credit card consolidation loan
  • finance accounting course
  • accredited online accounting
I'm 18 and in college and I'm trying to get my first credit card so I can establish good credit history to help me get some loans for the next few years. Right now I have some federal loans in my name, a checking account with a little over $600 in it, am an authorized user on one of my parents credit card accounts (they have bad credit but this account is separate and well-managed), and apparently my credit score is 435. I found that out through a recent application for a card which got denied.


I'm just trying to get a secured card so I can start building credit as soon as possible, but I already applied for one and got denied (it was a capital one visa). I don't care about the interest rates because I'm not planning on carrying a balance, but I'd like to have a low annual fee. Is there any way I can get a card in my situation, and if so what card and how can I apply? I don't have a job currently because I'm going to an out of state school but I'm looking for one.

How can I get a credit card?

没有评论:

发表评论