2013年10月18日星期五

How can my boyfriend get his boss fired? Horrible working situation. Please read.?

  • employee training programs
  • social work training
  • purchasing manager training
  • sales manager training
I am understanding of training and it being difficult and stressful, but it's to the point that my bf can even keep his food down because he is so stressed about going into work. Now under the circumstances one would just say quit- it's understandable, but given the circumstances, and the moment, he cannot. We need the money, though he is looking for more work.


Now as for the working conditions- his supervisor actually calls him on his days off, or hours before he is to go in, to curse him out for mistakes his has made before.( instead of explaining why something was wrong, he just calls him a moron) Small ones mind you, and he has only had a solid three days of training, if you would call it that...


His training consisted of being yelled at, over and over again, and at the moments when he would kindly ask for advice on a particular problem he needs help understanding, he would just be told he is a moron. He can't even converse with his boss, on a good note, ever. It's bad, and when I looked up reviews on this company, this is what I found-


http://www.indeed.com/forum/cmp/Club-Demonstration-Services/s-company-culture-at-Club-Demonstration-Services/t19873


Now what I want to know, is who to contact to file a proper complaint... since the website and the reviews give me no real hope for doing anything. I want this jack*ss fired. The way he treats all of his employees is complete bogus. Another manager they hired has gone home crying for almost three weeks straight. This isn't even a normal stress thing, this guy is super abusive to everyone below him. And the regional manager isn't much better.


What I want, is for someone to come in, view the way he is treating his employees and show him what the hell he is doing wrong. Which is everything. There has to be someone to contact, the things I hear from this place are horrid. He doesn't train, he just screams at people. How can you learn, when you're afraid of your own shadow? This is in Florida, so I don't know if maybe there is some sort of board the state has for this kind of thing... So please. Someone, some advice...? Because I am at my brink, I myself want to just walk in and beat the sh*t out of this guy, hard. But that wont solve anything, besides a slight joy of watching this jerkwad bleed a bit and me go to jail.


My bf is a very nice person, and a fast learner, but he has anxiety issues like myself and it's hard to communicate with someone about how they make you feel horrible when the moment you start to address an issue they cut you off, and yell at you. Which is how this guy is.


All of the employees seem to be afraid of him as well. And we were considering recording this guy yelling at everyone, but we are not sure if that would stand up in court or anything. If you go to the website posted above, you can see that Costco itself doesn't do much when it comes to complaints. So who to go to? I want this guys job taken away. It's okay to be strict, but he is just cruel. He should not be working as a boss, period.


So please help. The company is CDS (Club Demonstration Services) and it works inside of Costco giving out samples of product. My boyfriend was hired as a lead/manager. And he has only come home with headaches, tons of paperwork to study (which he does) and fear.


What to do?

How can my boyfriend get his boss fired? Horrible working situation. Please read.?

没有评论:

发表评论