2013年10月6日星期日

How do I achieve a work-life balance?

  • online college degree program
  • online degree program
  • social work degree
  • family health care
  • sick children charity
I would like to start a family.


I am 2 years older than my boyfriend and will finish my degree in a 'soft' science (humanities) when I'm 24. He will finish his studies when I'm 26. I am planning to continue my studies in a new direction focusing in medicine. Get a diploma in some health studies (2 years), then work for 1-2 years, apply for Physician's assistant program (2 years), and then work...


Where would I have time to get married, have children and get a house (cheap house prices outside of Toronto)? I want to have kids before I'm 33 in my prime time of work. Preferably 3 kids. I don't want kids late...


Do you think I can have kids during school? What about breast feeding and infant care? I'm concerned about that... I guess I would have to stay living at my mother's house until I'm 35 or something with my 33 year old bf/husband...
  • Additional Details
  • Expenses:

    undergraduate degree = 25-30k

    diploma = 8k

    PA program = 10-15k per year (20-30k)


    Starting families is seriously tough and hard! I KNOW, but why does this seem IMPOSSIBLE???

  • How do I achieve a work-life balance?

    没有评论:

    发表评论