2013年10月16日星期三

How do I go about getting an internship at an investment agency being only 16?

  • online business without investment
  • small business marketing firm
  • investment brokerage firms
  • negotiation skill
I'm 16, I am currently enrolled in entrepreneurship, and marketing as well as level 4 French at my local high school. Next year I have planned my schedule out to include accounting and business and also a COE class. I am good with business and I exceed in what I do. I was made a KFC team trainer just 4and a half months after starting which is the quickest and youngest that anyone has advanced in the KFC hierarchy. I also was employed with a construction company which gave me a raise my first week to $10 an hour and after my third month I was assistant site supervisor. I have experience in investing in stocks and precious metal. I recently just made a profit of $658 just in investments of September. I love investing and make financial planners. I manage money well for myself and with others. I currently support a motorcycle payment as well as gas and insurance for both car and bike on my own weekly budget based on my minimum wage income. So my question is, with all the skills and persistency that I have, is it possible for me to get an internship/apprenticeship with an investment firm and/or a stock broker to start my career early? Thanks in advance.

How do I go about getting an internship at an investment agency being only 16?

没有评论:

发表评论