2013年10月14日星期一

How long is the statue of limitation on sueing a bank for embezzelment?

  • 3 bureau credit score
  • one time credit score check
  • order credit score
  • us bank credit card processing
  • all credit reports
  • all three credit reports
  • all three credit scores and reports
  • salary info
  • drug abuse info
We got a mediator when a employee from my bank stole over $10,000 from my account that I can prove. This not only made my credit and my husbands credit at who knows what score. It was 720 before she embezzeled from our account. I just want to know can I still sue the bank now because at the time we listen to my family(wrong thing to do). I just want to find out if there is a statue of limitations because they employee was fired and it was over $10,000

How long is the statue of limitation on sueing a bank for embezzelment?

没有评论:

发表评论