2013年10月28日星期一

How long to collect on a bill?

  • credit card processing software
  • online credit card application
  • paying off credit card debt
  • credit card debt solutions
  • letter head
I have a letter, received 10/2013, that says I owe about $1200 bucks from a credit card that was used in 2002. It has been 11 years! I keep a good eye on my credit report and its not there, I have good credit and never a courtcase/bankrupcy. I have never been sued for this, in fact, I dont remember this credit card at all! I have sent a letter disagreeing, but they said it is my debit and i have to pay it. Whats the law, I live in Tennessee, I mean, is there a limit after so long that it can be added to my credit report or sued? This is crazy!


Please only helpful comments, no one line jokes or websites

How long to collect on a bill?

没有评论:

发表评论