2013年10月26日星期六

How much did your insurance go up?

  • cheap medical insurance
  • no medical life insurance
  • life insurance no medical exam
  • sr22 insurance cost
  • low cost life insurance
  • avma group health
  • tax deductible donations
I am unemployed. My wife has me, our son, and herself on her job group rate medical insurance.


Up to October this year, for the last 10 years, she pays $79.00 per month for medical insurance.

Then along comes 'Obamacare.' HER insurance stayed $79.00 per month. My SON's insurance increased to $430.00 per month and MY insurance increased to $637.00 per month. A $1,000+ increase in medical insurance!


Of course, I went to the Federal Government web site to look up 'affordable' medical insurance.

After two weeks of daily, twice a day, trying, I was able to look up medical insurance for myself and my son. $412.00 for the two of us. BUT! with a $9,500.00 annual deductible.


The three of us combined do not spend more than $2,000.00 a year on medical. Spend $5,000.00 a year on insurance, and save nothing! What a deal!!


It is a very sad future for all of us. How is it going for you?

How much did your insurance go up?

没有评论:

发表评论