2013年10月24日星期四

How much would it cost to start a small business?

  • low cost business phone service
  • business continuity plan
  • business plan service provider
  • master health check up cost
In terms of start up fee's. I realise almost no companies break even the first year, but I think I could when deducting the cost of initial fee's such as all the stuff you need to buy etc. ( can't remember the correct word).


Average monthly income will probably equal outgoings during the first year, but to get to that point how much would I need to spend? My plan would be to open a café/tea shop in a semi central area, however rent isn't the biggest problem so far.


I realise this is a little vague, but just a very vague figure would be nice... £1,000..... £100,000??


Cheers :)

How much would it cost to start a small business?

没有评论:

发表评论