2013年10月7日星期一

How to convince my father to make a investment on my plan?

  • small business loan
  • apply for a business loan
  • business continuity plan
  • business plan service provider
  • running and weight loss
I am a 26 years old Chinese guy,I came to New Zealand in Jul 2009,want to star a new life and my own business.I had been living in Africa for 5 years with my father before I moved to New Zealand.


He owns a farm vehicle factory in Angola and a cable factory in Zambia , I started to work in his factories when I was 17,I've learnt a lots from him.He is a good father in many ways ,but he wants me to do things his way ,not mine. I think this problem is very common in Asian families ,especially ,China ,Japan and Korea.Then i decided to leave him, find somewhere to hide.I used a very stupid excuse "I found myself lack of knowledge, I need to go to uni"


Then I moved to New Zealand and became a student,I easily found a job after graduation,doing the same things I did in my father's factories ,but this time ,I do what I want to ,not what someone says you have to.


My Boss is a nice guy, he always listen to me, and gives me directions, he offered me a chance to become his business partner, then I made a plan.I'm planing to open a branch in Christchurch, I've done many researches, I have reliable suppliers and distribution channels ,I have main branch's support,maybe I am a noob but I have courage.I almost have everything but MONEY.


I know that, as an adult asking parents for money is very very shameful, as I expected, he refused to listen any word, and told me to throw my plan into rubbish bin,then come back to Africa ,learn the right way to do business.


I cut the phone down and sit in my bedroom, I recalled some fragments of memories during those years in NZ,some friends said "you should return to you father ,he is right,don't be naughty,stop the self-banishment." These friends come from different cultures,but they said the same thing. Have I gone so far?


I need money, I promised my father, it will be a borrowing, I will pay him back.Then he said " I would rather give the money to a stranger than you. I will not allow you play my money ,your plan has nothing to do with business." I'm not asking so much money, only $100'000.00 , I don't need he to add more investments, my little warehouse can make money,once it started operating.I believe in myself.


I beg some solutions,please.

How to convince my father to make a investment on my plan?

没有评论:

发表评论