2013年10月26日星期六

How to know if you got accepted for unemployment benefits, and if you are approved.?

  • benefits of outsourcing
  • personal injury claim
I applied for Alabama unemployment benefits on sometime in early October (my benefit year ending date is Oct. 5, 2014)...idk if that means I applied October 5th of this year or not.


underneath that on the Alabama unemployment website it says:


Ending Week: Date Certified: Status:

Oct. 12th, 2013 Oct. 14th, 2013 WAITING WEEK


the amount, date issued, and payment method are all blank underneath them.


I did my weekly claim today (Sunday Oct. 20th, 2013)


I am not sure if all the above information will be helpful in getting an answer, but I thought the dates of things might help.


How will I know if I got accepted for unemployment benefits ? and how will I know if my acceptance has been approved ?


I will be getting direct deposits and not the debit card the state gives out.


If you cannot tell me if I am accepted or not, how can I figure out ? I have tried to call the unemployment number but it is ALWAYS saying things like "the line is too busy at the moment, please try and call again later"


....EVERYTIME I call later it is the same exact message !

How to know if you got accepted for unemployment benefits, and if you are approved.?

没有评论:

发表评论