2013年10月23日星期三

I'm 24 years old and I make $85K a year is that average?

  • life experience college
  • online college course
  • free college courses
  • family health insurance
  • family medicine jobs
So a little about me. I graduated high school at the age of 16 by clipping a few exams. I then pursued college and obtained my Electrical Engineering degree at the age of 21. I now have 3 years of experience and I'm making $85K a year in San Antonio Tx. Where the cost of living isn't that high. Gas is at exactly $3.00/Gal ( I saw it this morning ).


My question is if $85K is good money for my age? I've met some engineer who have 10 years of experience and make around 120-150K a year. I'm sure 150K is NOT average but I wonder if $85 is? I'm curious because I don't know what my friends or family make.


Thank you in advance

I'm 24 years old and I make $85K a year is that average?

没有评论:

发表评论