2013年10月8日星期二

I can't find a job what am I doing wrong?

  • free job boards
  • printed circut boards
  • best fund managers
I need your help, I have done just about everything I can think of to find a job, and it's just not working I don't know what I am doing wrong.


I let family and friends know I am available for work if they hear any opportunities, I'm applying the fake it till you make it attitude, I am persistent I call employers, I smile, I turn I resumes, I speak to managers, I ask questions, I post resumes on Jon boards, I email cover letters, I ask friends to put in a good wor for me, I apply to even the crappiest easiest jobs and I hear NOTHING .


I'm to the point where Im starting to think being a prostitue-legal brothel- isn't such a bad idea anymore.


I'm in a bad place right now, I am broke I can't even buy water, I am a full time student and bills are just pilling up, I need help what the fck am I doing wrong here !?


I also live in southern California in a bad area

I can't find a job what am I doing wrong?

没有评论:

发表评论