2013年10月2日星期三

I have a question about breaking the lease and other questions?

  • gi bill education benefits
  • rent a projector
  • digestive system break down
I signed a lease for a year. I had to break lease due to lack of work. I know I am responsible for the rent till it rents out but the landlord is trying to have me pay for things that I didn't do. The home was ready to rent cleaned and everything. Landlord didn't allow it to be rented out until 23 days later. sending me the bill for electricity, painting, cleaning when I cleaned real good.Paint was touched up before we moved in. House was not so clean when i moved in. I mean I had the grass mowed and greener then when I moved in. Kitchen was scrubbed top to bottom. They accidentally sent me a bill with other stuff they did to the home. They decided to remodel and send me the cleaning bill. Then said they billed me to mop floor but on the Leger is shows they replaced the tile cause it was old. not charging me to replace it but for clean up. also charging me for doors on a fireplace that were never used. they even sent me a picture of them being on there when we left that I have a video of when we moved in that is in the same condition. I am not a common cut my lease and leave i have good standings with all other landlords i have rented form with excellent references. We payed on time until we had to vacate. Who pays $160.00 for electricity when no one is there? I understand we broke the lease and we would have to pay till rented out but does this mean i pay while they remodel and then charge me for it. Am i responsible to pay not only the rent but late fee that are $ 300.00 and break lease fee of $500.00 plus rent? they are asking total $3300.00 when remodel cost $2240.00 I have the Leger to prove it. what should I do? I feel like i was slapped in the face. When I called several times to talk to the senior manager she told me she didn't want to call me back cause she didn't want to talk to me. I mean I owe what I owe but really I don't believe they can remodel home and rent it out for more money then what i was paying while slap me with all the cost. I have video of how it looked when i moved in. they sent me pictures of how it was wen i moved out and they are identical..do i have a case?

I have a question about breaking the lease and other questions?

没有评论:

发表评论