2013年10月28日星期一

I just bought something online for the first time with my Bank card.?

  • online credit reports
  • credit score online
  • credit reports online
  • credit card online application
  • apply credit card online
  • online credit card processing
  • accounting bachelor degree online
  • online accounting software
  • accounting online
  • online debit card processing
  • free online debit card
  • online prepaid debit card
I'm 16 years old and have been granted a bank card from my parents.

I just bought something online with my bank card/visa card and I'm wondering how I get billed.

Do I get the bill in my mail and have to pay manually or does the amount just automatically get taken out of my balance?
  • Additional Details
  • How do you know if you used it as a debit card or credit card?

  • I just bought something online for the first time with my Bank card.?

    没有评论:

    发表评论