2013年10月4日星期五

I owe four grand on my car loan. My current interes rate is 10 percent. Should I refinance? What are the pros?

  • secured loan adverse credit
  • credit consolidation loan
  • no credit check secured loan
  • apply for credit
  • apply for first credit card
  • apply for credit card instant approval
I owe four grand on my car loan. My current interest rate is 10 percent. Should I refinance? What are the pros and cons? My current car payment is 270 a month. The reason my interest rate is so high is because when I purchased the vehicle, I had no credit. This was a year and a half ago, I think my credit is way better now.
  • Additional Details
  • I ran my credit six months ago and it was a 658. My only issue, my loan consultant told me I had "weak credit".

  • I owe four grand on my car loan. My current interes rate is 10 percent. Should I refinance? What are the pros?

    没有评论:

    发表评论