2013年10月19日星期六

I received fake money orders I thought were real tried to cash them but never got the money am i in trouble?

  • transfer money online to bank account
  • wire money online to bank account
  • send money online to bank account
  • send money to philippines online
  • send money to india
I had inquired about a job were I was told the description was to send packages run errands etc. I never heard back from the guy but received some money orders in the mail so I just assumed I had got the job and he was ready for me to start working I was told to cash the money orders and keep a portion to myself so I thought it was legit but the lady at usps said they were fake and keep them to send to the investigation office.will I get in trouble?

I received fake money orders I thought were real tried to cash them but never got the money am i in trouble?

没有评论:

发表评论