2013年10月2日星期三

I won an auction on eBay but found a cheaper item somewhere else, can I remove the buy it now option?

  • buy contact lenses online
  • ebay seller tools
  • money supermarket savings
  • internet businesses that make money
  • ebay selling tools
  • media buyer
I tried to contact the seller, but it's been two weeks since I sent them a message. It's just an iPhone case, and it's my only unpaid item that I don't want. I'm kind of new to eBay, and they're still letting me buy things everywhere, but if I can't contact the seller, is there any way I can still do this?
  • Additional Details
  • I can't contact the seller, no. And I already bought the same case somewhere else, so I don't want two. If I can't get a hold of the buyer, that makes me a little suspicious anyway and I'd rather not pay for the case.


    It might be rude but if you're low on money and want a simple case it's wise to look around at other options.

  • I won an auction on eBay but found a cheaper item somewhere else, can I remove the buy it now option?

    没有评论:

    发表评论