2013年10月17日星期四

Insurnace questions, What to do?

  • vehicle insurance quotes
  • affordable vehicle insurance
  • motor vehicle insurance
  • personal injury damages
  • auto collision repair
Yesterday, me and a few friends were at walmart and my Friend was messing around as in doing donuts, burnouts etc. and I went to move my SUV up towards the front of the parking lot to go inside to get something (we were parked near the end of the parking lot) and i gave it a little bit more gas then i should of, and i guess my tail end whipped out and he T-boned me on my passenger side. He said he was doing at least 20-25 (way to fast for parking lot). I was going diagonal towards the upper most part of the parking lot when the incident occurred. I do not know how fast i was going but it was not as fast as my friend. We did not get a police report on the spot but today after school, i plan on going to the police department and getting one. I have far more damage then he does. My whole entire passenger got destroyed. My passenger side window shattered and the other one bent out of place. I believe my support bar has bent to the point of breaking.


Can someone give me assistance to some insurance claims, that sort of thing?
  • Additional Details
  • The state i live in is Wisconsin.

  • Insurnace questions, What to do?

    没有评论:

    发表评论