2013年10月10日星期四

Is this a good credit card?

  • instant credit card
  • accept credit card
  • credit card transfer offers
  • trumark financial credit union
  • xceed financial credit union
  • illiana financial credit union
  • wire money online with credit card
  • cash secured credit card
  • budget management
I am 19 and was looking in to getting a credit card for major emergencies. I am a waitress and my husband is a bus boy. in our paychecks he makes enough to pay our rent (with some left over) and I make enough to pay our bills (with some left over, which since I only pay bills once a month leaves us with quite a bit extra) I also make tips which I use for little things like gas for the car and only use our account for bills and rent. Recently I had gotten sick and they cut my husbands hours so we almost couldnt pay our bills, but I used my tip money and got everything paid on time. I wanted to use a credit card for times like that when we don't have enough (I'm sorry i'm droning on but this is just in case you guys need some financial details on my life) We have lived very well without needing a credit card and our credit is immaculate because I pay all our bills on time or before their due date. My bank was offering a credit card that offers cash back and 0% APR for the first year, and 12.99%-21.99% after the year is up. It says I need a balance transferred within 90 days to get the 0% APR. I don't get it, I need a balance for a credit card that I don't plan on using all that often? Can someone explain this to me? I took a class in high school but it covered things like how to write checks and figure out rent not how to do credit cards. If this isn't a good deal does anyone recommend a different credit card for my situation? Please and thank you.

Is this a good credit card?

没有评论:

发表评论