2013年10月20日星期日

Is this a good offer for a credit card?

  • no interest credit card
  • credit card names
  • website credit card processing
  • credit debit card machines
  • credit and debit card processing
  • credit debit machines
  • accept credit card payment
  • credit online payment
Hi,


so my Visa-Card has 1.75% interest rate if I pay directly in a store, but there's no interest rate if I get my money at an ATM. I will be billed at the 22nd of each month or if I charge the credit card account I will be billed immediatly. I have a limit of 137$.

Is this a good offer for an 18-year old with no credit history?


Thanks!
  • Additional Details
  • Oh you guys are right, that actually is a debit card. It is not scam.

    And this 1.75% interest rate applies when you pay with the visa card oversea in another currency. It will be charged only once, not monthly. My credit limit is 137$ because I am a student and the visa account is connected with a checking account. Kinda complicated, but that's how Germans are.

    For a better understanding: I'm living there and that's why I was asking. They do not use the term debit card, so it is simply called a credit card there.

  • Is this a good offer for a credit card?

    没有评论:

    发表评论