2013年10月22日星期二

Just been sacked unfairly and have something against my employer, will I get in trouble?

  • payment processing online
  • injury claim calculator
  • employer identification number form
Ok I want to grass them up because they are only paying me up to the 22nd October

They haven't allowed me the relevant notice period

I am now liable to pay my rent for this month out of my wages


Ok so no nasty comments!


Anyway I was doing a admin apprecticeship, I live alone and had to pay £120 out of the £455 I was earning on rent.


So my employer said they would give me £120 cash on the side and say I just went to visit other sites and I'm claiming back the money.

I did NOT ever go to any other sites.


However since they have dismissed me today I will not get my £120 to put in my rent so I now have to pay it.


Now IAM taking them to the tribunal based on the unfair dismissal.


If I grass them up for this, what will happen? Will I be liable for this?



I can prove it as I have a black box from insurance in my car which shows my mileage
  • Additional Details
  • I do not pay tax on my wage

  • Just been sacked unfairly and have something against my employer, will I get in trouble?

    没有评论:

    发表评论