2013年10月14日星期一

My student finance payment is 'blocked'?

  • graduate student loan
  • debt consolidation loan calculator
  • loan company
  • hand joint pain
  • google checkout paypal
My course grant was supposed to go in on the 10th October, but it says it is blocked, I tried ringing them all day on the 11th and 12th, which has cost me a ridiculous amount (0845 number), but no one seems to know what the problem is? They keep saying it's because of this and that so I sort it out and they say 'oh, no it's not that'. What can I do to get this sorted out? I'm from the UK by the way.
  • Additional Details
  • I'm with The Open University and can't just go there as it's too far, I have also called them and they say that on their system it says I have been paid and they have passed on all my details.

  • My student finance payment is 'blocked'?

    没有评论:

    发表评论