2013年10月5日星期六

Name Insured vs named on policy?

  • auto insurance policy
  • life insurance policy
  • hard drive file recovery
  • human resources management degree
I have my mom as a driver on the policy of AAA insurance. If she drives my car and get into a collision. Will the insurance cover the damages? Or it will only cover me? And that she is "legally" gets to drive the car?
  • Additional Details
  • I meant to say, since having her name on the insurance. All it really does is she is "legally" drive my car, but not insured.
  • Apology for the confusing question, when I logged into my AAA account online. And I was about the print the "proof of insurance." on the left side, it say name insured (name name) on the right side the paper. It stated name on policy (my name first) (then my mother's name). So I was curious if she was insured or not if she were to take my car out for a drive.
  • name insured (My name)**
  • oh okay, so if she gets pull over by the police, they won't impound my car right? since she is listed on the insurance even though the car is under my name right?

  • Name Insured vs named on policy?

    没有评论:

    发表评论