2013年10月11日星期五

NEED AN ANSWER ASAP would you go ahead with your services without getting the deposit first?

  • transfer money online to bank account
  • prepaid debit card with direct deposit
  • client management software
so I have a client who needs to get a bridal makeup done never met her before and she sent me a e transfer from coast capital bank that says I will get the instructions at 8am this morning and then I can deposit the money. It has never happened like this before I've always had tramsfers from different bank accounts and it just gets deposited in my accound right away its a huge amount $5000!!! I don't want to be scammed but she's heading over to my house right now

is it legit????

NEED AN ANSWER ASAP would you go ahead with your services without getting the deposit first?

没有评论:

发表评论