2013年10月18日星期五

No job family and 7k in fines?

  • voip business phone service
  • computer repair shop
Sad story really sometimes helping people out get you in more trouble. I'm not going to make excuses or anything. Basically YES! I have a DUI 2400 in fines total.. OKAY. Then 2 months after than my ex girlfriend last year screwed me over by bringing her friend over to my house who straight lied to me and the cops. Legally speaking I'm done explaining it to people or the court and pled guilty to furnishing alcohol which I SWARE TO GOD I DID NOT! ANYway, I'm facing just a little over 7 thousand dollars in fines. Job searching has not been going well. PART TIME only. not enough hours. I have no job now! I'm in college haha even the honors society how far is that ever going to get me? Either way I don't think I belong in jail I already went for 3 days for the DUI because they refused my ARD because of the furnishing which happened after the DUI. All my first offenses. I'm only 22 years old... HAD a bright future and hopes.... even found out my loving wife was pregnant today 10/12/2013.... now what am I to do? 150 a month for 2 years and 2400 due by December! no job, car payments, rent, phone, etc. Food stamps are not enough to help us out. I am willing to make low payments, but I realllly don't want to go to jail... any ideas?

No job family and 7k in fines?

没有评论:

发表评论