2013年10月21日星期一

Paperless billing opt out system?

  • credit card processing software
  • consolidate credit card debt
  • using your credit card
  • us bank credit card processing
  • fine art colleges
  • fine arts colleges
I recently was fined for not paying my credit card bills because I never received a physical statement from them. I never signed up for paperless billing and specifically told the person who activated my account to NOT enable paperless billing. I just found out that I had been fined upwards of $200 because the statement was never sent in and calling the bank came up empty handed. Is it right for the bank to fine me even though I said no paperless billing? They said I chose paperless billing but I know for a fact that I told them no (my family was around me at the time of opening) Now I'm considering leaving the bank and finding another one, but I cannot until this problem is resolved. What can I do other than pay up? I understand fully that there is a fine and I am not trying to evade a bill however I am angry that I the bank can just charge whatever they want because the bill never came in the mail.

Paperless billing opt out system?

没有评论:

发表评论