2013年10月20日星期日

Should i spend my money on myself, or?

  • money savings
  • high yield money market savings
  • money in savings account
  • money market saving
so my boyfriend and i are saving to rent somewhere. he works full.time and i am a student and was happy to put every penny into savings for that because i desperately want to.move out of.my parents home. they want me out too so it seems logical.


however...my mother has always criticised me but has made SO many comments about my appearance and clothes this week. i was upset but thought just keep saving money and get out of here. but then today my boyfriend criticised my clothes aswell. im a clean person and my clothes dont have holes in.or anything,.i just dont have any fancy or nice winter clothes. i dont even own a coat but was happy to go without so we could have.more.money.for our house together.


but.now i just feel deflated...should i just.go.and buy things? i always feel.guilty.if i spend.money. on myself especially with xmas round the corner,but i am losing confidence rapidly from these comments. they all work and so do my friends so they all have more disposable.income than me but no one seems to realise.


what would you do?

Should i spend my money on myself, or?

没有评论:

发表评论