2013年10月2日星期三

So I'm confused about how the Affordable Care Act will effect my father who is a doctor?

  • retail business insurance
  • business health insurance
  • business insurance quotes
  • business health check
  • small business health insurance
  • home care business
  • home health care business
  • affordable web hosting for small business
  • doctor of business administration
  • doctor of business administration online
  • health insurance indiana
  • affordable dental care
At the end of the day, I can honestly say that my father is the hardest working man that I know. Profession wise, he is a dentist, a fake doctor, but not really. Spending over a decade of his life practicing and earning this degree, my dad needless to say is a smart guy. Being a dentist after all isn't the easiest of jobs, in addition to fixing teeth he has worked to create a business model and created with a practice of over 50 employees. He isn't exactly a large business however, by no means is his practice small. His business is in an area surrounded by poverty, so many of his employees work overtime because rather than taking a lunch breaks, as they would prefer to receive pay during that hour. Waking up at 7 am and sometimes working until 9 pm on emergency cases, my dad is seriously a super hero.


Basically, my question is how exactly will this reform effect my father as a doctor, an employer, and a business owner. Will he have to treat his employees differently, and how so? What are the pros and cons of the Affordable Care Act for his business and will his annual income drop drastically as he would have to pay for the health care of his employees? If his employees don't want him to pay for their health care does he have to? What exactly is going to happen to his practice, and his role in society as a doctor.

So I'm confused about how the Affordable Care Act will effect my father who is a doctor?

没有评论:

发表评论