2013年10月21日星期一

What if i have a real business idea to even place on here! is it still ok with the group?

  • personal injury claim value
on this and that!!!


1.personal shopper

2.online hostess

3.fine cleaning lady


see if theyre up for keeping the money rollin in ere Natalie!!!

or im busy!!! she says!!! just like that!!!
  • Additional Details
  • out of those three a personal shopper could still be very nice!!! job for me I mean!!! not very nice for me to have one at my disposal!!! not like that!!! no!!!
  • still loving the shopping overly right now and forever more no doubt when theyre all still wanting to eat and drink at least!!! great then!!!
  • if that ones taking forever to even be personally arranged for me though!!! I gotta have some clearer instructions to do it correctly even though its my best idea!!! you know!!! what else could I do but be at home doing nothing much but keeping myself neat and sweet!!! that's the end of story!!!
  • NO CLEARER INSTRUCTIONS EVEN ABOUT A JOB LIKE THAT!!! IM NOT THAT STRONG TO KEEP GOING ON NOTHING MUCH ALL DAY LONG WITHOUT BEING BULLIED ALL DAY LONG!!! WHERE MAYBE MY TAI CHI CLASS IS LOOKING MORE LIKELY EVEN MOSTLY NOW!!! JUST FOR THE DARRON CHARACTER TO HELP TAKE THE BLOW!!!
  • KIND OF HINTING AND DRIVING AT ANY MAN TO HELP ME GET TO MARIA AND LES RIGHT NOW!!! MAYBE I AM HUH!!! POLICE WERE NOT FULLY HELPING AT THE CORRECT TIME!!! WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE AND REALLY COMING OUT WITH HERE TO GROWN UPS WITH NOTHING GOING ON EVEN NOW!!! YOU KNOW!!! GET LOST!!!

  • What if i have a real business idea to even place on here! is it still ok with the group?

    没有评论:

    发表评论