2013年10月26日星期六

What is the typical or average monthly social security benefit payout?

  • average income for accountants
  • average income for an accountant
  • average income of accountant
  • website hosting costs
  • council tax benefit
I am curious to know what the typical monthly benefit that is paid out to an individual from social security. My benefit is going to be roughly $1800 if I collect at 62. I am not collecting yet but was wondering what the average person collects.
  • Additional Details
  • The whole point of asking the question is that I couldn't waste anymore time trying to find it on the ssa.gov web site.


    Your answer was useless to one that said look it up on the websitE. duh?

  • What is the typical or average monthly social security benefit payout?

    没有评论:

    发表评论