2013年10月7日星期一

What should my desired salary be as a front office clerk?

  • school psychologist salary
  • life experience diploma
  • school administration software
  • pacemaker school
  • computer technician salary
I am applying for a job as a front office clerk at a clinic that is hiring right now and I don't know what to put as my desired salary I wanted to put negotiable or open but it won't let me it needs an actual number. Please keep in mind that I have no previous work experience so this would be my first job and I don't want to overvalue myself but I don't know If I want to put the minimum. Also they say that no experience is required and I need at least a High school diploma. I just graduated this year so I have a diploma as well as experience in this sort of thing because I was an office aid during my senior year of high school and I had to do things very similar to this job such as running errands, filing student paperwork, making copies, answering the phone, taking messages, assisting teachers/students etc. Can anyone please help me?









.
  • Additional Details
  • sorry for categorization it was the default option I don't know why

  • What should my desired salary be as a front office clerk?

    没有评论:

    发表评论